Ben and I have been reading Harry Potter for I don't know how long. We have loved every minute of it and just completed book 6 so this was the theme of his party. We painted owls, had dinner in the Great Hall and Steven (a.k.a. Professor Snape) taught a potions class. Oh, it was fun! I enjoyed the decorations more than anyone else and spent months planning and prepping, knowing it would be hard to accomplish with two little ones. Ben designed the cake. It was a photo image printed with edible ink. It was also dairy free. We forgot to take a picture of the other Quiditch cake from Wegman's.
Friday, June 01, 2012
Ben turns 9 and we celebrate Harry Potter Style!
Ben and I have been reading Harry Potter for I don't know how long. We have loved every minute of it and just completed book 6 so this was the theme of his party. We painted owls, had dinner in the Great Hall and Steven (a.k.a. Professor Snape) taught a potions class. Oh, it was fun! I enjoyed the decorations more than anyone else and spent months planning and prepping, knowing it would be hard to accomplish with two little ones. Ben designed the cake. It was a photo image printed with edible ink. It was also dairy free. We forgot to take a picture of the other Quiditch cake from Wegman's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Coolest Party. Ever.
Post a Comment